It’s the Fourth of July, campers, and this is the first time in my twenty-three years that I will not be attending any fireworks celebrations. Sure, some of them might be cancelled due to the nasty weather that may or may not happen, but that isn’t going to stop me from pouting.
Nothing can stop me from pouting. Nothing.
Except maybe this delicious no-bake cheesecake filled with crunchy Keebler rainbow cookies. If I can’t watch the fireworks, at least I can eat some of this! And I didn’t have to turn the oven on at all. Yay!
Rainbow Cookie Pie
Based on this recipe from Keebler’s Ready Crust.
1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, softened
1/3 C of sugar
1 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
1 C of chopped Keebler Rainbow cookies (the one with the rainbow-colored cookies)
1 Keebler Ready Crust (I used graham cracker)
1. In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well-mixed and fluffy.
2. Chop up enough cookies to fill one cup. I used a row and a half of the cookies.
3. Fold in the thawed Cool Whip topping, and the incorporate the cookies.
4. Gently spread mixture into pie crust.
5. Refrigerate for three hours or until firm.
About eight servings, depending on how you slice the pie.